As the new year approaches it is a great time to look back at what you have accomplished the past year but it is also important to look at what did not serve you as well. In this episode, Steven shares with us some strategies we can implement in order to avoid making more mistakes and achieve the financial freedom we want.
- Mistake – Letting go of habits, mentors, or exercises that led to your success and thinking you don’t need them anymore.
- Building a habit of checking in with yourself to avoid this
- Journalling to discover what was working and what was not
- Identify the causes of those successes and you will discover some habits that contributed to it
- Ask yourself the question, “Where in my life, am I self-sabotaging and causing myself to quit doing the things that made me most successful in the first place?”
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?