Life’s difficulties knock all of us down at one point or another, and the truth is…at some point….we all give up. The difference between those who succeed and those who fail is in who decides to dig themselves out of the hole of defeat – no matter how deep. Want to know the secret to recovering from rock bottom? This is the episode for you!
- Get your perspective right – early!
- Emotional discipline is a HUGE part of building a sustainable business
- Don’t be the bottleneck in your business
- Have operational reserves
- Know your numbers!
- Surround yourself with smarter people than you
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie (https://amzn.to/2Ly2FAk)
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill (https://amzn.to/2Johhzw)
- FlipTalk Podcast (www.fliptalk.com)
- FlipTalk Rookie Playbook (http://fliptalkrookieplaybook.libsyn.com/)
Don Costa is a real estate investor who focuses on flipping houses, and now wholesaling. He is known for consistently flipping over 100 houses a year, as well as hosting the podcast, FlipTalk. Don has gone through multiple market cycles, and has learned some of the biggest keys to success – and he learned them when he lost it all.
In this episode Don walks us through how his early life set him up to seek balance, and then later in life how drastically his perspective changed when he lost everything in the market downturn. He shares his story of digging his way out of a million-dollar deficit, to running a business that brings in a million dollars a month.
Don is driven to succeed at what he does by his passion for his business, but also for his passion to build a great life for his children, and create generational wealth.