Whether you are looking at just starting to invest or a long-term investor, you need to look at diversifying your portfolio. In today’s episode, Steven takes us through the differences between single asset and funding investing and how real estate can be the investing strategy you have been looking for.
- With individual or single asset investing you get to choose exactly what you are investing in whether multifamily, storage, trailer parks, etc
- The most important thing when you’re choosing an individual asset is the sponsor that you’re going to invest with
- The downside of single asset investing is that you’re going to take a lot more time watching and reviewing the investor presentation and data
- Funding investing is going to spread your investment dollars across multiple assets, potentially even multiple different asset classes
- The benefit of funding investing is that you do not need to go and review the details on every single investment but will receive an investment summary
- What’s great about either one of these is they create massive amounts of diversification and it’s 100% hands-off for you
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?