Entrepreneurship in real life often looks a lot more like “solopreneurship” and, let’s be honest, that’s no fun for any of us. Whether you’re naturally more of a wallflower, or you’re a social butterfly, there is massive power in networking. Join Tony Robbins trainer, Deborah Razo, and Steven today as they talk about the true power behind a great network for building your business.
- Networks are powerful, don’t try to do it alone
- If you want to grow you HAVE to get out of your comfort zone
- Know WHY you want it so you can push through the discomfort of things outside your comfort zone
- Look at problems as opportunities to learn and grow
- Daily exercise
- Plans her outcomes on Sunday evenings
- Stays focused on her planned outcomes during the week
Deborah Razo started her first business in 1990, and after owning and partnering in several successful small businesses she realized that her path to financial freedom was through real estate investing.
Today she has flipped houses in LA, has single-family rental homes in Memphis TN, and multi-family rentals in Tucson, AZ. Deborah also founded the Women’s Real Estate Network (WREN) with Chapters in LA, Seattle, OC, Phoenix and San Diego and more to open this year.
Deborah’s life mission statement is to help people who seek growth and want to live life and prosper fully, and she is truly doing that through her many ventures.