Have you ever wondered why some people struggle, and others seem to soar to the top – even despite serious challenges? It’s no coincidence, it turns out that the successful people are the ones who’ve learned to re-frame their fears and challenges into opportunity. If you want IN on this success secret, join us today as Chris shares his story of overcoming challenges and conquering the most important thing to success: mindset.
- You have to know where you are before you can get where you want to go
- Everyone needs a coach, regardless of where you are
- Focus on bringing value first, then the abundance will follow
- It is critical to success to choose a path and FOCUS
- Think & Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill (https://amzn.to/2PUpv9c)
- The Alchemist – Paulo Coelho (https://amzn.to/31OCvP1)
- Shoe Dog – Phil Knight (https://amzn.to/2WntNWo)
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie (https://amzn.to/2Q7b6Xx)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Stephen Covey (https://amzn.to/2lKuPOf)
- Managing Oneself – Peter F Drucker (https://amzn.to/31UqGWW)
- Wake up at 4am every morning
- Meditate 30 – 45 minutes every morning
- Drinks his green tea
- Goes into his affirmations, goes over yearly goals
- Journals 3 targets for the day, and then sets his intentions for these targets
- Gets to the gym 6am
Christopher Dedeyan is a professional speaker and peak performance expert who helps entrepreneurs, leaders and employees alike manage stress, increase productivity and have more energy.
He developed his entrepreneurial skills during the five years he built and ran his real estate brokerage, and during that time, Christopher noticed that he could help his colleagues with self-development by incorporating new rituals and habits in their lives that help them not only in their business but in their personal lives as well.
Christoper’s purpose is driven by his desire to accomplish his extreme goals, and his “never give up” mindset is absolutely crucial in accomplishing all that he has set out to do.
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?