In the journey of life we all start in different places, and we’ve all got different goals and motivations. Do you know what yours are? Or, are you like so many others who have goals, but for some reason keep hitting roadblocks in the journey? Join Alex and Steven today as they discuss the power of authenticity, setting “anchors”, and the real secret behind making exceptional progress.
- Aim for fulfillment, not just the “next” thing
- Put “support structures” in place to help you overcome your excuses
- Success isn’t about money. Money is good, but it doesn’t equal success (or fulfillment)
- Set “progress” goals for yourself so you have stepping stones
- Anything by Seth Godin
- Buddha’s Brain – Rick Hanson (https://amzn.to/2XSCNmV)
- The Brink – Mark Hunter (https://amzn.to/2OOEDkO)
Alex Terranova is a DreamMason, Personal & Professional Performance Coach, host of The DreamMason Podcast, & co-host of The Coaching Show Podcast. He supports strong & successful high achievers to unmask convention, embrace the rebel within them, and more deeply explore the complex and agitated edges of our existence to create more clarity, freedom, and success.
Alex has been featured on NBC, Fox, Good Morning LaLa Land, and many more. He had a wonderful example of hard work and success in both his grandfather and father, plus an example of some areas to find better balance, and is driven by the purpose of being a man who operates by integrity, and lives out his standards throughout all his endeavors.