Active vs passive investing… which one is better for you?
Maybe you want to be a “Hands-on” investor or a “hands-off” investor. Maybe you don’t even know the difference. Either way you need to understand what these are so you can actually make that decision.
In this week’s Mindset Minutes episode we provide real life examples of how the two strategies work and how they can fit your needs. If you have any doubt over which route to take, then don’t miss this episode, as it will help answer your questions and give you a clear investing strategy.
- Hands-on investors are called “active investors” and they find the deals, manage the properties and are fully responsible for all liability and decisions.
- Hands-off investors are called “passive investors” and they find syndications, lending and putting capital into experienced operator deals to receive income without managing anything to do with the actual property.
- Ask yourself three questions:
- Are you too busy in your fulltime job but still want to invest in real estate?
- Do you want to invest but worried you don’t have the experience or capital?
- Are comfortable with others making business decisions for your investments?
Watch the episode to find out what your answers mean for you.
The Passive Investing Playbook – https://theinvestormindset.com/passive
Learn more about investing with Steven at https://theinvestormindset.com/invest
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?