By January 17th, 80% of people have failed with their New Year’s Resolutions. If you’re here today then I already know you don’t want to be part of that statistic, and this episode is for you. Today, Steven is going over a super simple 4-step plan to succeed in actually keeping your resolutions, and reaching those amazingly motivating goals you’ve set for yourself for 2020!
- Resolutions place an emphasis on a result, not the action to get there
- Resolutions generally fail because of our self-belief
- Start with smaller, attainable action steps
- Prepare to overcome distractions/challenges ahead of time
- Printable Habit Tracker: https://passionplanner.com/habit-tracker/
- Habit Tracker Apps: https://www.lifehack.org/668261/best-habit-tracking-apps